Sunday, July 12, 2015

Life

Some of life's little happenings....

Everything always breaks when Ry is working evenings... Our washer started making weird noises and stopped altogether on one of those such evenings.  I am so incredibly grateful for the good appliance mechanics of YouTube... thanks to them I was able to disassemble the washer and find the replacement part to pick up the next morning.  $15 bucks later and the washer runs like new!

We had a few rainy days in a row, so I (for some strange reason) thought Paper Mache would be a fun inside project.  I needed to make Mia's piƱata for her party anyway, so I enlisted the kids help.  5 minutes later and both children and my entire house was covered in the stuff.  Kid's make life fun. :) 



My little monkey... I just always have to look up to find him.

This little lady loves, loves her daddy.  When he's sleeping she is always trying to get into his room by saying, "I'll just sing him a song, mommy!", or "Daddy needs this (insert object), I'll just put it by him."  Tricky little thing. 

This blue-eyed cutie lost his 3rd tooth!  He really wanted it out, so tied one end of a string to the tooth and the other end to a door... and slammed it.  No hesitation with this kid.  The little tooth rocketed across the room and is still m.i.a.  

(Briar is the name of his tooth fairy)  



No comments:

Post a Comment